Saturday, April 7, 2007

New Neighbors

Well that did not go how I had planned. I was trying to be friendly and let the neighbor know what his parking space was, and it came across as if I was trying to boss him around.
I introduced myself, and then in my usual unawareness of my myself, I kept talking, telling him which parking space was his. (that of course was not the problem) I then continued to rant about how someone was in my space yesterday, as if it mattered I could have just parked somewhere else. I then still did not shut up, I asked if he was a partier, (as if it was any of my business, his response was kurt and I should have quit but NO... I kept talking.
Mentioning about how I am a student I like quiet, it came across as bossy and bitchy, and believe it or not I was just trying to make conversation.
Now how do I fix this one? I guess the best place to start is talking to Shauna and asking her advice, she seems to be the neighbor that gets along with everyone.
That or here is a concept learn to mind my own business. That is probably the best option.

No comments: