Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today

Today was just another day, and yet today was very different. Before it even had a chance to begin, the relationship that I risked everything for ended.
This past year has been through so much change, so much good change, so much bad change.
I really thought that I was in a space to move forward, that I had met someone that wanted the same things out of life as me... but then reality hit and we both realized that it would never work.
I just want to meet someone that loves and wants me for me... is that person out there?

2 comments:

leslie said...

Don't worry about meeting at person because he is out there and you will meet him when you least expect it. And while you're waiting, trust in God, he is the best boyfriend that you could ever have.

Leslie

Keziah said...

Arrived here via the Blog Party, but just wanted to say that I feel some of your pain. I nearly got engaged last year but decided against it for a few reasons. I really want to be married and have family some day so it was a tough decision but I know it was the right one.

With prayers for you as you face this, Keziah